Monday, June 29, 2015

It's going to be an Indian Summer

I've just gotten back from my vacation, and it felt like I was a kid in a candy store or it was Christmas morning... There were so many gorgeous things awaiting my attention in my hoard, things I'd logged in just to make sure I didn't miss out on, and things that I had been sent by people I blog for, that I didn't know where to begin... I was pulling outfits together like a crazy person, and I now have so many pretty looks ready and waiting that I am not quite sure where to start when it comes to covering them all!!
All of them are different, all of them are gorgeous... So I have treated it like a lucky dip, the posts are ready to be written and I close my eyes and open one hehe... This happens to be the first of my lucky dip of posts hehe...
This look was inspired by the gorgeous release from Stargazer Creations for this month's round of The Instruments. I love the vibrant colours, and as soon as I saw it I was Bollywood inspired... It comes with the pretty tiara and some VERY large shoulder pads - of which I decided to wear just one... I'm cool like that lol... Besides it would have clashed with my awesome braid, which is a new CATWA release for Cosmopolitan...
I sat for a while and henna tattooed my hands in a Boom design - from Sweet Poison, which perfectly fit with the dress and then all that was needed was a photography location...
I spent AGES looking for somewhere, forgetting the one place that simply screams Indian Elegance... ZAARA!!! Once I was there, it didn't take me long to find a secluded but romantic spot to capture the perfect picture that would represent the Indian Summer heat and showcase this gorgeous dress flawlessly!
What a beautiful way to start the week!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Leah (Available Now at Cosmopolitan)
Outfit (Including Tiara): Stargazer Creations - Lady of the Sands in Sunset (Available Now at The Instruments)
Hand Tattoos: Sweet Poison - Bloom Hands (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Ade 5 (Available Now for My Slink Obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment