Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mirror, Mirror, Take Control...

Mirror, Mirror, Take control, Of my Living Dead Girl Soul...
Pageant winner as you see, Have your evil way with me...
Mists within you have the power, In the darkest, haunting hour...
I am yours now, Heart and soul, Mirror Mirror, Take Control.
I got randomly creative with this one... I think it was a mixture of the prop, the costume and the Halloween feeling in the air! I also got a little saucy with it... Sorry if it offends anyone, but I wanted to use that spirit in the mirror in a depraved kind of way, and make it seem like it had taken control of the dead beauty pageant winner that had arisen from her slumber!
The mirror and its heap of skulls is a creation from ImmateriA. It had been given up as a hunt prize within the Gator Maze, but the hunt is now over and all of the prizes will be returned to their designer owners! Thank you to those people that donated gifts for the hunt, we hope that you had some interest from new shoppers!
The outfit was one of my "costumes" - although I wore it just because I liked it hehe - but it did cause a bit of a stir, as well I was mostly naked!
The most obvious part of this look has to be the wounding! I mean you really cannot miss the fact that I have been cut up and my skin has been removed in large chunks! Thanks to F'N'HawT and it's weird sense of Skin Deep Fashion, The Beauty Pageant - running until November 1st - will never be the same again LOL... The Zombie Queen Sash was a prize worthy of a winner, from the store STATIC... To finish the look I added a pair of specially made Collabor88 Prudence Pumps from Noodles... These skin pumps are perfect for walking the stage and wowing the Zombie judges!!! 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Canimal - Boneyard Voodoo Tiara (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Magika - Mint
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Zombie Eyes
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Sash: STATIC - Zombie Queen Sash (Available now at The Beauty Pageant
Body Wounds: F'N'HawT - Skin Deep Fashion  (Available now at The Beauty Pageant)
Bracelet & Ankle Cuff: tapi - Nailed Punk
Shoes: Noodles - Prudence Pumps in Bloody (Available now at Collabor88) (Worn with SLINK High Feet) 
Mirror: ImmateriA - Welcoming Death
Pose: Image Essentials - Playmate 7m

No comments:

Post a Comment