Friday, October 17, 2014

Would it be Halloween without Black Cats?

I know I've said this a fair few times already this month, and in the past few years but HALLOWEEN IS MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAY!
I've been playing dress up like crazy so far this month, and loving every minute of it too! There are so many fun and macabre things to buy out there that this living dead dolly simply doesn't have enough time to get to them all!!!
One thing that always seems to remind people of Halloween is the Black Cat. Often seen as a familiar for a witch, the black cats can be regarded as bad luck... Personally, I WANT ONE Lol!
HellBone won't let me have one, SO I made my own LOL... ME! He can't tell me no lol...
The reason I decided that I wanted to be a black kitty cat, aside from the fact that Hell can't tell me no this way, was that I wanted to wear this cute hoodie hehe... The hoodie was one that I bought a while ago from AMERIE, at a past event, and I LOVE the cute ears and large hood which you can fit lots of different hair styles into! I kept the kitty theme by wearing my favourite new collar from ginchi, but I realised that I had a bit of an issue as the hoodie was so open hehe... Pulling on a noldie but classic from Crazy, I was missing just one thing! SOCKS! Unfortunately as I pulled socks up - also from AMERIE by the way - my huge claws slipped through the thin fabric... BUGGER but hey cool enough to wear right hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Such
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Available now at The SLGBTA Halloween Gacha Spooktacular Event)
Hoodie: AMERIE - Long Hoodie in KITTY  (Past Event Release)
Top: Crazy - Thin Shirt in Black
Socks: AMERIE - Garter Socks in Black (Past Event Release)
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Pose: PRETENSE - Lines 5

No comments:

Post a Comment