Thursday, October 16, 2014

Even Pretty Fairies Get Cold Feet!

Horror Stories are just fairy tales bottled up in a dark veneer... Many fairy tales are sparkled up anyway to make them seem prettier and more child friendly, but if you read them in their original state, it can be a blurred line to see where fairy tales and horror stories divide! This time of year the horrors seem to be taking over, but I'd been shopping - as I seem to do almost all of my free time LOL - and at a fantasy gacha event called The Gathering, I found the most amazing socks so the fairy tale in me took over hehe! 
Yes my whole look is inspired by socks LOL... Although the fact that I am a pretty fairy was totally due to my mood hehe... I wanted to be evil, I truly did but somehow ended up as a naughty and kinda cheeky looking fairy! 
Let me pull your attention back to the EPIC SOCKS!!! These are a creation of Death Row Designer - Jaimy Hancroft - and as soon as I saw them I HAD to have some! As I have said, they are available in a gacha at The Gathering, and can be won as items to make up a fairy outfit in 4 different colours. I wanted the Black and White pair, purple so isn't my usual colour BUT these do look pretty EPIC! At the same time, and from the same machine, I won these pretty wings too... They are in fact from different colour outfits, but to be honest that's part of the good of this machine, unless you want one specific you can mix and match the looks! 
The rest of the outfit just fell into place around my socks and wings... Normally I HATE working from an accessory and creating an outfit, but the wings seems to know exactly which set of lingerie I had - the Ruffle Lingerie from Bowtique by the way - that would match colour wise, and then even the Mist Flower from Distorted Dreams seemed to kamakazee throw itself at me!! It all just seemed to be so cute together, I couldn't waste an opportunity like that LOL!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Distorted Dreams - Mist Flower in Blue (Past Event Release) 
Hair: taketomi - Kakoa (Past Event Release) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo 
Necklace: Half-Deer - Stag Key Necklace (Past FLF Item) 
Wings: Death Row Designs - Fairy Pinkset Wings (Available now at The Gathering
Underwear: Bowtique - Ruffle Lingerie in Brights 
Socks: Death Row Designs - Fairy Darkset Socks (Available now at The Gathering
Seat: Trompe Loeil - Stone Slab Bench 

No comments:

Post a Comment