Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Belle of the Horror Haute Halloween Party

HORROR HAUTE IS BACK! It seems to be gaining speed too, heading fast towards my favourite holiday of the year and the day when the dark and depraved horror beings come out into the limelight dragging this event with them... So when the event notice went out a few days ago that the event was up and running I dived into the whole heap of awesome things on offer and walked out with a few outfits to share.
There are so many gorgeous things in this month's line-up that I have had to cheat and put one on a Rudh shaped Mannequin. I have been beginning to look for an outfit to wear for Halloween, it's not something that I can find easily considering that I am usually a living dead dolly.So this pretty Jack Skellington Dress from Skindustrial Bodywerks is a possibility, I pulled it on my mannequin look and danced around in it for a while. 
The other dress that I pulled on for this shoot will definitely become a staple dress in my living dead doll wardrobe as it comes with and without bloody versions, making it super versatile. My dear friend Alice pulled out the stops to make something simple yet well textured and more than a little useful, so I highly recommend this dress from Lamp*Light
I'm wearing a special skin for Horror Haute too, from PunkD Skins... Now I know that it doesn't show very clearly on the main photo so I put together a close up too, but the eye make-up is so pretty I couldn't resist, and it will in fact be worn by me for a while I think! 

What is she wearing;
Look 1:
Skin: Lamp*Light - Lady Shadow
Dress: Skindustrial Bodywerks - Jack Skellington Dress in Orange/Black (HORROR HAUTE SEPTEMBER)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Misuzu 4
Look 2:
Hair: Clawtooth - Hearts on Fire (Available now at the Arcade)
Skin: PunkD Skins - Samhain Pumpkin in Milky (HORROR HAUTE SEPTEMBER)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus  - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Star Crossed (Available now at Stalkerazzi)
Dress: Lamp*Light - Miss Jackson (HORROR HAUTE SEPTEMBER)
Shoes: DRBC - Zebra Jane Shoes
Pose: Starry Heaven - Erika Poses 5 (Available now at the Pure Sales Room)

No comments:

Post a Comment