Friday, September 6, 2013

Being a SLYummy Mummy...

I've said it before and I will say it again, never in a million years did I ever think that I'd become a SL mum... I said it the last time that Hell inadvertently adopted us two daughters - to think they have been our kids for well over a year now... Look, See!! 
I seriously wouldn't change them or go back on our accidental adoption, and although times have been difficult - we've all been busy and have been led off down very separate paths - these girls are like rocks to me... We admittedly don't see each other very often - although one invites herself over more than the other, and has a tendency to ignore me when out shopping - when they do come to talk or hang out it's like there has never been a distance.
Niki, our first though Shiny followed VERY close behind, was my co-blogger on the Seraphim, but things blossomed into much more than that... I'll warn you now, never make jokes about being someone's mum if they are shorter than you LOL DON'T DO IT!!!! This one is like a chameleon, forever changing her style, and fitting into a heap of different fashion types, from snow white ice maiden to last I heard native indian (I can never be sure LOL), Nik fashions herself as our "Good Daughter"... 
Whereas Niki is our "Good Daughter", Shiny will tell you she's our "Favourite Daughter" - I say these things in quotation because nine times out of ten they can actually be heard saying so lol. Shiny is the bouncy bubble in the family, she's always full of energy and although recently she's been sick she always seems excited and happy to be around us. 
Though a couple of days ago, THIS HAPPENED... 
As if by magic there was a poof of glitter and the roar of a motorbike, and another daughter landed in our laps LOL... OK maybe it wasn't quite like that, Hell took some persuading but how could we pass up this lovely little ball of crazy. She's been part of the family for about a week now - though she hasn't met her sisters yet - and she is definitely making an impact. Already stealing the title of "Bad Daughter" for herself and threatening to teach her new sisters her tricks in being bad, she is also the only person I've ever come close to that can be truthful when saying my favourite hillbilly comment "I had sex with ma cousin" - lol I dunno where it came from but Kenz can say it and mean it since Julz adopted her boyfriend Frankie LOL... 
All three of our girls get their love of dressing up, their gorgeous looks and their senses of humour and creativity from me, from HellBone they might possibly get an allowance but I wouldn't get my hopes up on it, oh and an over-protective daddy lol... 

What is she wearing; 
(I can try to find out from the others what they are wearing if you want to know but I can list my own things below)... 
Look 1:
Hair: Magika - Blame
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear 

Earrings: Cute Poison - Melting Earrings in Silver (Past SL Fashion Week Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars Piercings: Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing (August Group Gift) 
Necklaces: (Upper) CELTIC MYST JEWELRY - Wolf Moon Necklace, (Middle) KOSH - Epiphany [inverted], AND, (Lower) KOSH - Sanctuary [inverted] 
Shirt: Only available by joining the Gators MC
Bra: Bounce - Valentine Lingerie in Leopard (No longer available!)
Bracelets: (Upper) Cute Poison - Dee in Gold, AND, (Lower) Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet in Gold

Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black 
Boots: Bax - Regency Boots in Black Leather
Look 2:
Hair: Truth - Arianna in Red 

Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars Piercings: (Forhead) Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing (Past SL Fashion Week Item), AND, (Lip) Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing (Past Group Gift)
Choker: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Black/Copper Metal (Past Mes Brics a Bracs item) 

Top: Cain - Pentagram Wings Shirt (Past Horror Haute Item)

1 comment:

  1. To help you out mom, I was wearing:
    Hair: [elikatira] - Novel brown 09
    Skin: Belleza - Shyla #4
    Lashes: Mynerva
    Top: *CD* Fancy as Fuck croptop
    Shorts: Cynful - Zia Denim mesh
    Shoes: JD - Charme

    You are the best mom in the world, I couldn't ask for better. Talented, Funny, Evil, Pretty, and a writer ta boot! Perfection ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete