Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kawaii and Bees for the Season!

There are two events that I want to scream and shout and make a fuss about at the moment... The Kawaii Fair and Bees through the Seasons are the two in question, and I am full of praise, as well as a few minor criticisms of one them... Please don't be offended by the criticisms, I mean it's just my personal thoughts and of no real consequence as I did love the events too - or I wouldn't bother rambling about them - but I couldn't resist showing off some of my goodies and so I am going to have to mention the stuff I have had a little moan about with friends too...
First a pretty picture to soften the blow... I LOVE some of the adorable goodies available at these events. I am a sucker for not only the dead things, if you wave something simply adorable in my face there is no way that I am going to be able to pass it by. Such as the super cute pet Bird from MishMish, or the Kawaii Pillows from Dead Apples, and don't even get me started on the adorableness of the Bloom Glasses from Intrigue Co and the Beeloon from whatever... The Living Dead Girl in me was thoroughly pushed to one side and the Kawaii Rainbow Princess version was allowed to take center stage for a while. I personally feel that the Kawaii Fair wasn't quite Kawaii enough for me, where were all the rainbows and sparkles? I LOVED some of the goodies on offer, don't get me wrong, I just happen to think that the setting of the event last year seemed to fit more with the overall Kawaii vibe - this year it seems a little bit too subdued maybe?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Forget
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Sunglasses: Intrigue Co - Bloom Glasses in Red (Available now at Bees Through The Seasons)
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow (Re-coloured by me!)
Top: sexZ - GreenDino Kawaii Titty Tee (Available now Kawaii Fair)
Skirt: Lamp*Light - Sky Skirt in Pink
Boots: Miel - Puddle Boots
Beach Towel Pose: nani - Bumming around the Beach Pose
Balloon: [whatever] -Beeloon (Available now at Bees Through The Seasons)
Cushions: Dead Apples - Kawaii Pillows in Say Cheese! and Strawberry Red (Available now Kawaii Fair)
Whale Plushie: Freaky Design - Whale Plush in Orange (Available now Kawaii Fair)
Bird: MishMish - Fat Little Bird Pet in Blue (Available now Kawaii Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment