Thursday, April 4, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 4

Three Disney based looks from me in the space of a week... Insane I know, but now that I have finally caught up I can post this week's SL DisneyBound Character and am back to the same time frame on these posts as everyone else... This week's character was a little more difficult than the past few have been for a rather strange reason. The fact is that I have a fair few costumes that match this character as she looks in the Disney movie, yet I didn't want to touch them, I wanted to create a look with normal clothes based on her style - not just copycat it in a costume - so it was kinda difficult just staying out of the character costume department in my wardrobe!
WEEK 4 - SNOW WHITE!
The oldest character with her own feature length movie from the Disney Studios, Snow White is the tale of a pretty princess hidden away from the eyes of her evil queen step-mother by a band of 7 friendly dwarves, this woman has the coolest collection of cleaning tools known to man... CUTE FUZZY ANIMALS THAT WANT TO CLEAN FOR HER!
I wish I had a collection of Animals that want to clean for me, I mean Izzy - my dog - would try to help so long as it meant ripping toilet rolls to shreds... The location I chose was Leroy, the pirate ship with a magical book that teleports you to this gorgeous garden - the squirrels making yummy foods from strawberries mmmm... I met a friendly bunny, that I dragged along for a walk, but I decided to keep the outfit simple - a comfy pair of yellow jeans and an older but still pretty sweater dress from AddiCt - and taking the ribbon from her hair to make a cute choker - a bit like a modern day Snow White?! 
Who will Natalee give us next week? I really cannot wait to see who comes next, give us someone REALLY challenging Natalee!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ginger 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Choker: DRIFT - L'Bow2 
Star Piercing: [annaA] - Pierced Chest Branding "Star" 
Top: [AddiCt] - LUCILLE Sweater Dress in Denim 
Bunny: Feather - Stuffed Rabbit in Brown 
Pants: essencial - Spring Fun Jeans in Yellow 
Shoes: elikatira - Move Pumps in Fire 
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios - It's My Bag Pose 1

No comments:

Post a Comment