Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's in a Name? Maybe a Meme from Miss Singh?

Miss Singh has gone and done it again, another simple Meme for us to play around with, fill our blogging "what do I post today?" conundrums, and challenging our brains to work to answer some of the trickier questions... Most of these were simple, maybe the last two questions had me scratching my head but I will admit I'm loving the fact that we can grab any pretty picture and have some fun questions to help us fill the ramble space...
So here is my pretty picture for this week, wearing a dress I bought just for my favourite man dolly, HellBone - who is by all accounts a MEGA Star Wars geek, don't believe me check out his store LOL - I couldn't resist the dress though, if there is one character in Star Wars that I will say I love it's definitely R2D2 LOL...
This week's Meme is all about names... 
What’s your SL name? Rudhmellowen Laguna
What made you choose this name? I've had this name for a long while now, since I started my 'online' life prior to SL. Rudhmellowen is something that I came up with in my teens, as I was obsessed with the works of Tolkein and wanted something that sounded elvish. Laguna was one of the LL offered names at the time I joined SL - almost 7 years ago now - and I just liked the way it seemed to work with Rudhmellowen. Interesting Fact about my name though, my absent big sister Imma, is a bit of an expert when it comes to the Tolkein Elven language, and she's told me that apparently the name Rudhmellowen translates to "lover of bald men"! LOL!
What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Rudh or Rud. There was one person who insisted on calling me Mellow, just to be different. OH and my brother - Zakora - insisted on calling me Rudemellon Lasagna for a while LOL...
What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I don't have one.
Do you like your SL name? Yes! I love it...
If you could change your SL name, what would it be? That's a hard question, I never really thought about that... I love my name because Rudhmellowen is so individual but then maybe I might go for something easier to spell? .
What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? Deadtired Waffle... I love it when people play around with the given SL surnames, not that that can happen anymore of course! 
What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Disembodied Hand, the name given up by Miss Singh might possibly be one of the best ones that I've seen, but I tend to forget cool names unless they really stick with me, like Deadtired Waffle did - can't remember where I saw him by the way, I guess the name just stuck with me! 

Cant wait for the next meme now, just hope it's not a really hard one with some tough questions... In fact that might be kinda fun... Come on Miss Berry, hit us all with some tough questions!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Rewind
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace
Dress: Pretty Liar - PopKnit Dress in R2D2 (Available now Kawaii Fair)
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Dee Bracelet in Blue
Boots: Ten"10 - Megas Boots
Pose: HelaMiyo - Freestyle 1
Location: Pandoria

3 comments:

  1. Deadtired Waffle is a pretty hilarious name! I'll try and think of some hard questions, but I have to admit, it's getting harder as I do more of these memes! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one of the best names of all! I may have to do this one! Love your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lover of bald men"?! That's hilarious... I might have to start calling you that ;)

    ReplyDelete