Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Horns of the Season!

So, this post is mostly about these super cute horns or antlers or however you'd wanna refer to them, which have been languishing in the darkest depths of my warehouse wardrobe for a couple of weeks now.
Time for a bit of a strange confession... I LOVE antlers and horns, I have quite a few pairs, and to be honest it seems to be more of a just in case I need them type deal, than as something I wear frequently. I have pairs for all different occasions and yet when the time comes I forget I have them LOL... Oh well... This pair from Sugar, screamed out to be worn - they are the epitome of spring with their subtle flowers and dainty bow, and they matched perfectly with the blossom glasses from Olive, all I needed to do now was work out what to wear with them!
Don't you just hate trying to pull a look together from an accessory as your starting point? I know I do... You find something you really want to wear and then try and pull a look out together around it. Normally I try to start with an item of clothing at least but dammit when it happens that an accessory takes my fancy as my starting point, it takes me bloomin' HOURS to get the rest of the look together LOL...
This outfit I will admit has definitely become one that I love... A simple fur dress from SAKIDE, accessorised with the antlers, glasses and the gorgeous new necklace from KOSH for this month's Men's Department, and this somewhat spring sprite was ready to taunt those who entered her woodland swamp domain! 
I wanted to give a bit of a close-up so that you can see the antlers, glasses and necklace more clearly too... Don't get me wrong I love a shot like this, hence why I've started posting more photos with a bit of ambiance, but sometimes its nice to see things close up!

What is she wearing;
Horns: Sugar - Spring Horns in April Showers (Available now at XY ROOM
Hair: Analog Dog - Clarity in Paprika 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Glasses: Olive - The Oops Tree Cherry Blossom Glasses in Cream and Black 
Necklace: KOSH - Thorn Necklace in Antique (Available Now at The Men's Dept)
Rings: (Left) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (Right) Maxi Gossamer - Tiger Lily Flower in Silver 
Dress: SAKIDE - Tanned Skin Outfit in Brown 
Bunny: Feather - Stuffed Rabbit in Brown 
Pose: STaTUS - REALIA 4

1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute! You're like the peaceful hippy chick version of the Gorean Panthers (an all-women warrior group who kick men's butts, muahaha). The closeup is good, it's nice to see detail as well as the 'ambience' shot. The glasses are cool :D

    ReplyDelete