Thursday, October 22, 2020

Let Her Eat Cake!

Well it's been a difficult few days for me, life is pretty quiet here in Holland, and there's not much happening in my working life - although I did just get given the weekend off! - but I want to find things to keep me occupied from slipping into a bit of a RL depression right now. I know that there people with worse situations in the world, but I just feel lonely due to missing my RL family! 
So it's Thursday and I'm totally free until Tuesday next week, what am I going to do to make things feel better... LET THEM EAT CAKE!!

I know she was not one of the best examples of monarchy throughout history, but there are some times in life when a girl can totally get behind the sentiments of what Marie Antoinette said... YES she wasn't smart for suggesting the people in her kingdom should eat cake when they couldn't even afford the basics and were starving, but come on... IT'S CAKE!!! Cake I feel, could always perk my mood up and make me a happier Rudhie! 
So I LOVED this dress in the MariaAntoniete Gacha from UNA... It comes in a range of colours, but being a gacha collection you gotta get lucky to win the colours you desire! I found this perfect pink set matched with the dress my Fantastique Frenchie - from Hextraordinary - had chosen to wear, and while we were posing with all this cake she looked adorable, until she decided to put her face in it!!! 
Still I won't be too mad at her, in the words of Marie Antoinette, "let her eat cake" and "bon appetite!" 

What is she wearing;
Hair: CUREMORE - Antoinette's Closet II Gacha Item in Rococo Hairstyle Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Neck Wound & Mouth Blood: MoonPhase - Slit Throat
Staples: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Shattered Existence Neck Staples (No Longer Available!)
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Bloody Guillotine Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: UNA - MariaAntoniete Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at The Arcade)
Cake & Spoon: Schadenfreude - Skull Cups Gacha Item in Cup Cake Jerry's Cherry RARE
Dog: Hextraordinary - Fantastique Frenchies Gacha Item in Marie Puptoinette Companion RARE
Pose: Nantra - Studio 54, Pose 1
Monster Cake: studioDire - Cake Mimic NPC
Lemon Cake: {what next} - Provence Picnic Cake
Battenburg: Kalopsia - Flora's Battenberg Cake
Tartlets: {theosophy} - Tartelettes in Cream (No Longer Available!)
Fruit cake: Apple Fall - Fig & Blackberry Cake
Pink Cake: tres blah - Pastry Mania - Raspberry Cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment