Sunday, October 18, 2020

Roll Up, Roll Up... The Hallowes Carnivale is here...

 Roll Up, Roll Up another week of craziness is about to begin, and this time Rudh will have to adventure out to the real world for 3 whole days!!! It's going to be like a crazy carnivale of dodging people who flaunt the Covid-regulations, and I'm really not looking forward to being out in public again. 
So as I said before... Roll Up, Roll Up come get the best seat in the house for the carnival of the week... 

I LOVE getting a little clownish sometimes, there's always so much fun to be had when you're pulling on a little carnivale clown look - and I'm sorry to the people I've freaked out with this, but Halloween wouldn't be Halloween for me without a clown or two - and thanks to the Gacha Guild's Hallowes Carnivale there's so much spooky circus stuff to find this Halloween season! 
Decorations like these amazing things from Static's Prop Hunt Collection, the amazing Mouth doorway, and the Manticore to name just a couple, and then when you add parts of my outfit like this AMAZING make up from Skoll, and some of the dolly parts from Hanzel, not forgetting my adorable new Sideshow Plushie that I picked up from darkendStare... Isn't he CUTE?! 
I think I'm going to need someone to give me hugs as I get through the week... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Moon Amore - Circus Gacha Item in Insane Hat Coal
Hair: Foxy - Gigi Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make-Up: Skoll - Hll Circus Gacha Item in 07 Final Boss Clown CRIMSON RARE (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale)
Eye & Doll Tattoo: Hanzel - Caged Doll Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale)
Choker: HUMAN GLITCH - ICHBD Collar in Black Light
Necklace: [kunst] - Rag Doll Necklace
Dress: Cynful - Odette Corset Dress in Black
Bear: darkendStare - Sideshow Plush Gacha Item in Bear Bloody (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale)
Pose: FOXCITY - Pretty, Pose 3M
Circus Decor: Static - Prop Hunt Carnivale Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale)
Ring, Unicycle & Ticket Booth: MadPea - Cirque de Folie Gacha Items
Bucket: Remarkable Oblivion - Circus Rot Gacha Item
Backdrop: Neverwish - Sin Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment