Friday, October 9, 2020

They're trying to steal my friend...

The last two days I've been at work in RL, so my 31 for Halloween is running a little late... I'm also feeling tired and more than a little drained... There's so much of a stress when it comes to RL due to the second wave of Covid, that I needed some time to just have a lazy day and well, today that's what I've had... Mostly because I've been suffering with a headache all day! 
I've been locked away in the semi-darkness, trying to make my headache go away but my mind has been playing tricks on me, and I've made some very naughty new friends... 

I always had lots of friends in my bedroom, I like to have lots of plushies so that I can hug them at any time... I LOVEEEEE having a huge collection, and that goes for SL too... 
So while I'm locked away in the dark, with the little shadow children - that were the reason that I got locked away in the first place... I have some new plushies in my little room right now, friends from Cerridwen's Cauldron, Astara, Witchcraft, EQUAL and darkendStare, and we were all sitting around telling awesome scary stories when these cute but mean little Undead Hexers - some might say cute little unstable demons - snuck out from under my bed and started to carry off one of my plushie pals... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: [monso] - Liah Hair in Black & Red 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: Psycho Barbie - Necrosis Tee (Available until October 11th at Necrosis
Pants: Pseudo - Minthe Trousers in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Ground Sits VOL 2, Pose 4 (Alternate Leg Position) 
Plushies on Bed: Cerridwen's Cauldron - Cthonian Critters Gacha Collection (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale
Ball Plushies: Astara - Portly Pals Gacha Collection (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale
Little Dolls: unstable - Undead Hexer Gacha Collection (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale
Bat Plushie: {WitchCraft} - Baby Bat Plushie (Available until October 11th at Necrosis
Voodoo Doll: EQUAL - Sinister Attic Gacha Item in Boy Voodoo Doll #21 
Goat Plushie: darkendStare - Baphomet Plush in Pastel Pack 
Ghosts: MadPea - Shadow Ghosts 
Backdrop: Ex Machina - Welcome Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment