Sunday, October 11, 2020

Drinking at The Devil's Lettuce

 I'm working slowly on my 31 for the 31 days of Halloween... So far I'm not doing too badly, only having missed a few due to work days... I will catch up I'm hoping, but for today I decided to head to a bad and have a few drinks and a bit of a dance... 
There aren't many places for the dark and demonic and twisted, so the Devil's Lettuce seemed like the perfect place... 

They make the most delicious smoothies, these Slasher Slushies are the best kinda Junk Food - which are available at the Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale - and they come in LOTS of different flavours including this delicious Slashee... 
I wanted to share a little close up too, so that you can see the details of my amazing make-up from NoRush, and my perfectly demonic Abaddon Bindi from Six Feet Underground

What is she wearing; 
Halo: [TfAtN] - Elemental Halo in Fire/Gold RARE (No Longer Available!)
Hair Accessory: Boutique 187 - Flames Headband 
Hair: Magika - Fiend 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Abaddon Bindi 
Make-Up: [NoRush] - Tribe Warpaint 
Collar: [VOZ] - Eye of Hell Choker 
Wings: Tentacio - Dark Call Me in Vamp Wings 
Dress: [Cynful] - Diana's Sexy Back Dress 
Drink: Junk Food - Slasher Slushies Gacha (Available until October 31st at Gacha Guild's Hallows Horror Carnivale)
Boots: STOIC - Vicious Plats in Black
Pose: Secret Pose - Wicked, Pose 3 (Available until October 31st at The Dark Style Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment