Monday, August 10, 2020

Marked by the Octopus!

 I think I have one more trip into the deepest, darkest depths of the Aenigma to find a place to cool off... You'd think the deeper that it got, the cooler it would be, and I'm really hoping that will be the case... It's cooler in the dark of the depths below! 

This time, the dark held a beauty of epic Mer-Octo proportions. She's a little attached to the Octopus and Jellyfish she keeps as friends, they leave marks all over her skin, and she likes it that way... 

I honestly have been having bloggers block lately, but THIS has to be one of my favouritest pictures that I've created in a long time. I LOVE the colours, the atmosphere, and the general feeling of this outfit. 

I took to the depths in the Lost Unicorn Forest - I always feel myself drawn to this location whenever I'm doing something fairy or mermaidy hehe - and it seemed to be the perfect place in the mermaid caves to bring a little more of the Aenigma event items to life. Her face and skin markings - aren't these GORGEOUS?! - are from LILITHIUM and come in a collection of different colour combinations - she's chowing down on some fishies and only the bones remain - from Salem the "Skelly Fish" - and now that she's had her lunch, she's grabbed a book of "The Little Nightmare" that's filled with stories of The White Crow and the Octopus from the deep. 


What is she wearing; 

Horns: [Eternus] - Kirin Horns 

Hair: Magika - Midnight 

Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 

Face Tattoo: LILITHIUM - Leviathan (Available until August 15th at Aenigma

Ears: HARO - Orc Ears 

Mouthie: [Salem] - Skelly Fish in Silver (Available until August 15th at Aenigma

Pet: aii - Clingy Octopus 

Outfit: Entice - Lady of the Sea in Green (Available until August 31st at We <3 RP

Tentacle Wounds: Axix - Tentacle Body Marks in Fresh 

Chest Tattoo: Nefekalum Tattoos - Enchanted in Air 

Book: The White Crow - The Little Nightmare Book (Available until August 15th at Aenigma

Jellyfish: Foxwood - Jellyfish Set 

Pose: Secret Poses - SheIsBack, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment