Saturday, August 29, 2020

Moths Love the Light

 I'm hiding in the darkness today and I'm waiting for the lights to go out... I want to sleep and hide from the bad thoughts going around in my head but my mind is like a moth to a flame and I'm being drawn back towards the thoughts that I so deeply want to hide from. 

I guess when I'm in a mood like this though, it's when the best kind of photos happen, and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this picture right now! 
I fell in love with the body part the moment I saw it shared on facebook, and got even luckier by winning it on my first try of the gacha machine at Lootbox... This is the Rare lootbox item from CURELESS in the Moirai Sisters machine... It's GORGEOUS! It draws the blood thirsty Lepidoptera Butterflies to her skin to mark her as one of the living dead... 
With the addition of a few little things, like these pretty Dragon Eyes - from NoRush - the wings and neck fluff - from darkendStare - and these amazing Moth Antennae - from Lovely Alien that will be available tomorrow for the Secret Sunday Sale - it was the perfect picture for the way I feel right now! 

What is she wearing; 

Antennae: ((Lovely Alien)) - Moth Antennae (Available August 30th for the Secret Sunday Sale)
Hair: FOXY - High Key
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: [NoRush] - Dragon Eyes (Available until September 30th at Miix Event)
Wounds & Butterflies: CURELESS - Lepidoptera Markings in Fresh
Wings & Neck Fluff: darkendStare - Atropos Gacha Items
Body: CURELESS - Moirai Sisters Gacha Item in RARE LOOTBOX (Available until September 18th at Lootbox)
Rings: (Yummy) - Raw Crystal Rings (Available until September 22nd at Uber)
Pose: Secret Poses - Mia, Pose 3M (Available until September 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Lamps: The Looking Glass - Moroccan Lanterns in Pendant and Teardrop
Backdrop: Anxiety - Levitate 

No comments:

Post a Comment