Sunday, August 23, 2020

For Sale

I think he's finally sick of me, HellBone has finally decided to get rid of me and he's put me up for sale... He's dumped on the corner with the rest of the Garbage at Little World, waiting for someone to come buy me... 

I LOVE my look, I love being this dark and dead little demon... Adding this sign just made the picture come to life, Hell really was trying to get rid of me. Funny how he thinks he's the owner - but that could be the sign from Short Leash. Luckily she's a horny little demon, with some Spookshow Belial Horns, and the darkness within... 


What is she wearing; 

Horns: SpookShow - Belial Horns

Hair: Lamb - Peachy in Red Pack 

Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 

Face Studs: E l e i - Lynn Face Gems 

Choker: Boutique 187 - Fetish Collar Slut 

Sign: Short Leash - Public Disgrace Sign (Available until August 31st at We <3 RP

Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black 

Bikini: Pseudo - Riku Bikini Set in Black 

Socks: duckie - Butt High Socks in Black 

Pose: FOXCITY - Drift, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment