Thursday, August 20, 2020

Angel of Darkness

 I don't wanna be an angel, I am a dark little soul. The Devil inside me likes to taunt and tease, and well torturing the angels by doing a little cosplay had to make me smile! 

I LOVE this look, I love this outfit, I love being a dark little dead thing... Living Dead Doll me is back and ready to go! This outfit is a release from 1313 Mockingbird Lane, and is called Larkin. It comes in different textures for the skirt and metals, it's adorable! 

I added a few pretty decorations just to add that prettiness to myself, including some Misschevious Toxic Love Tattoos and a Star Sugar Crown of Lore Halo. 

What is she wearing; 

Halo: Star Sugar - Crown of Lore (Available until September 8th at Salon52

Hair: Olive - the Erika Hair 

Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 

Face Tattoos: Misschevious - Toxic Love Gacha Items (Available until August 25th at ROMP

Face Chain: Burial - Heart Face String in Black 

Choker: Kibitz - Hearty Strap Collar in Black 

Wings: Half-Deer - Neon Angel Wings in White 

Chest Wound: Psycho Barbie - Satan's Mark 

Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Larkin Outfit 

Pose: Secret Poses - Luna, Pose 2 Mirror (Available until August 31st at EBento

Backdrop: [CerberusXing] - Crucifix Corridor 

No comments:

Post a Comment