Sunday, July 26, 2020

Just one of those outfits...

It's getting late in the day, and I've really taken the idea of a Lazy Sunday and made it super lazy, but then I was struck with the idea of wanting to do something bloggerlicious, and well it felt kinda a good idea to do a little look of the day... Now I warn you I'm not so good at these, but when an outfit makes you happy, why not share it with everyone?! 
Granted I look a little more slutalicious than normal - I mean I don't usually tend to walk around with my nip nips on show, but I LOVE this look, and it's too good not to share, at least I think so anyway!!! 
The Bra that I'm wearing as a top, is actually a Pool Party Gacha Item from Mug', it's the #1 Item, a Naughty Bikini, and it kinda lives up to it's name!!! I pulled a Cynful cardigan on - in an attempt to look less naughty - and added a collar and chain from GABRIEL which I guess didn't help lol... 
I did cover my butt - I was always told "tits out ass in, ass out tits in" LOL - so I was kinda good... I LOVE these shorts, I bought them in the Saturday Sale from miss.chelsea
It's my look of the day, and I'm lucky my Dad cannot see it LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Ella Mesh Hair in #13 Reds (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Eyes: SUICIDAL UNBORN - Phantom Eyes 
Piercing: SUICIDAL UNBORN - Medusa Piercing 
Lipstick: SUICIDAL UNBORN  - Lovesick Lip Gloss 
Tattoo: [CAROL G] - Colina Tattoo in Black 
Collar: GABRIEL - Slave Chain Necklace in Black-Silver 
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Snuggle Cardigan in Grey 
Bra: Mug' - Pool Party Gacha Item in #1 Naughty Bikini RARE (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Shorts: miss.chelsea - Reza Shorts in Black Stripe 
Pose: FOXCITY - Silhouette, Pose 2 
Backdrop: anxiety - local v1 

No comments:

Post a Comment