Monday, July 6, 2020

Beach Cabana!

I feel like taking a vacation, somewhere hot and sunny so I can just chill in a shady spot on the beach with a good book and a mojito... I found this amazing place to take a break, at Dya's Scent of the Caribbean, you can relax and walk through the door onto the soft sandy beach... It's almost like heaven... 
In the lovely open house, on the Caribbean beach, I slipped into a girlie tropical bikini from Belle Epoque... and picked up my matching bag - both of these adorable Belle Epoque items are available at Anthem... Heading out to the beach... I am going to rest and relax! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Mer Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until July 30th at Anthem
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Bikini: Belle Epoque - Candice in Coral (Available until July 30th at Anthem
Bag: Belle Epoque - Candice Bag in Coral (Available until July 30th at Anthem
Pose: FOXCITY - Babe, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment