Monday, July 20, 2020

Wonder If I Have Cell Phone Service?!

It's one of those lazy Sundays when I feel like I'm a little lost, I don't really know what to do, where to go and I definitely cannot seem to get my mind into gear to do anything that seems anywhere remotely like work?! All I want to do is be lazy and veg... Get lost in a book, on a far away adventure... 
Today's adventure may be a little shock to some of you... I am never normally into exploring space, because I have a bit of a massive phobia of aliens, but I can't help being a lover of the stars... I LOVE the sparkle, I love the fact that they are shining down us from billions of miles and can bring a smile to my face as they twinkle hello! 
Any chance I can be sparkly and covered in stars, I'm going to take it... So I put the "Drops of Jupiter" by Train and I'm dancing around in sparkles... A gorgeous skirt from CELESTE - which the photo doesn't really do justice by the way - called Falling Star and the sparkles move over the sheer fabric... You can tell that the owners of CELESTE and NeverWish are friends though, they seem to think with similar brains, as these skirts look like they are a perfect match to be worn over the brand new NeverWish bikinis that are available as part of the Summer Vibes Gacha Collection - available now at The Epiphany!!!
Now I wonder if I have Cell Phone Service on this planet?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair, Str Freckles, Planet Halo, & Phone: random.Matter x BonBon - Star Girl Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany)
Halo: Pukki - Galaxy Halo 
Stars: bonbon - sleepy star Gacha Item in aura 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Make-Up: +FATHER+ - Cloud Blush 
Glitter Make-Up & Sparkles: Izzie's - Body & Face Glitter 
Bikini: NeverWish - Summer Vibes Gacha Items in Bikini Iridescent (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Skirt: CELESTE - Falling Star Skirt Set in Rainbow 
Pose: NANTRA - Prismatic, Pose 4 
Backdrop: GRUNT - Grid Pool Backdrop  (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment