Saturday, July 4, 2020

Heading out into the Bad Lands in search of Food

The Bad Lands have been open for a couple of weeks now, and there's so much happened... Sorry it has taken me this long to write, but after losing my dinosaur buddy in the initial melee attacks I've been kinda busy defending myself, my home and everything that goes along with it... They call it the Bad Lands for a reason, ya know?! 
I finally managed to get out of the house for a while and head over to Tralala's Diner for something to eat, but I'd only leave the house while carrying my trusty Survivor's Cutlery - from Skellybones at Aenigma until July 15th. My face already bares the scars of the Imatra - a Nefekalum Tattoo - so I protect it behind a Badwolf MadMask and pierce my Orc Ears - which happen to be my favourite new ears released from Haro for Aenigma by the way - with claws of my enemies... 
I really hope the diner has burgers, but how good would the burgers be in the Bad Lands?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Indigo with Fireflies 
Hair Bands: Kibitz - Barbed Wire Crown in Silver 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Mask: Badwolf - MadMask (Available until July 15th at Aenigma
Ears: HARO - Orc Ears (Available until July 15th at Aenigma
Face Tattoo: Nefekalum Tattoos - Imatra (Available until July 15th at Aenigma
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Face Chain & Bracelets: CURELESS - Barbedwire Kiss Set 
Necklace: DRD - Chain Necklace (No Longer Available!) 
Ring: +INVERTED+ - Poison Ring Skull in Bone (Available until July 15th at Aenigma
Weapon: Skellybones - Survivor's Cutlery (Available until July 15th at Aenigma
Dress: Vinyl - Annabelle Grunge Dress Gacha in Bloody White 
Pose: FOXCITY - Focus On Me, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment