Sunday, June 23, 2019

Fetching in the Sunflowers

It's such a hot and humid day here today... The earliest days of Summer have got me quaking in my boots. I'm not able to function most of the time it gets too hot, and for the next few months I think I'm stuck this way... Bear with me LOL... 
In the head I'm going to hide out where it's cool and I can be lazy - it's Sunday, and that's what Sunday's are for after all... Today I was doing a little gardening in the shade, and whilst I was picking some sunflowers, I made a new friend for myself! 
I LOVE SUNFLOWERS... Love, Love, Love them! There's always something that seems so happy about sunflowers, and although I'm a macabre little Living Dead Doll, I have to say that yellow is my favourite colour! 
Let me introduce you to my new friend though, isn't he adorable?! He was - and may still be - the group gift for MishMish. It was because of him that things got a little yellow for me, and maybe you might be able to feel the summer heat pouring out of this picture too... A pretty yellow Lolita Top from Pseudo and some gorgeous Winnie Earrings from [Fetch]... It was all yellow!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Char (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Earrings: [Fetch] - Winnie Earrings 
Necklace: Kibitz - Coin Choker in Silver (Recoloured by me!) 
Top: PSEUDO - Lolita Top in Yellow (Available until June 30th at Anthem
Flower: MishMish - Sunflower to hold (Current Group Gift) 
Pants: Kaithleen's - Flare Jeans in Stone 
Pose: FOXCITY - What Gives, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment