Tuesday, June 18, 2019

To The Beach

So today my RL parents left me after their albeit brief but busy visit, and I'm at that point of feeling a little lost and drained. What do I do in times like this? I turn to SL and look for a fun, and random, distraction and well, what better distraction than going to a beach to cool down on a warm Summers day. 
I hate being hot in the summer, as a RL big girl it's not a nice feeling, BUT in SL stripping off and heading to The Beach is something that I'm more than happy to do... 
Especially if I have a cute friend too, that I can ride the tide with!!
The bikini I chose to wear today is one from the Rally to Rescue, it's available from Sass - the event will be closing in the next two days, so you have a little bit more time to get in and shop and raise some money for Pitbulls and other animal rescues. 
The awesome rubber ring is actually a pose by BellePoses for the Women Only Hunt, there are 5 poses in the series and if you want them all you have to do is hunt for the adorable little kittens! 
Now if only I didn't have to work tomorrow? I don't want to go back to reality!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: [RunAway] - Cherry Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: sass - Maisy Bikini (Available until June 20th at Rally To Rescue
Pose, Sunglasses & Ring: BellePoses - Moana, Pose 1 (Available until June 22nd at Women Only Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment