Friday, June 28, 2019

Mermaid's Swim in Safe Waters

So I promised two posts in a day, and well I've been on such a mermaid kick lately that I couldn't help myself taking the underwater route again today... What can I say, I love being a mermaid... Let's blame it on Ariel as she started it all, but why blame when we know that it's awesome to be a mermaid!! 
Some how though, when I end up as a mermaid I seem to go pink?! It's not my fault it just seems to be a natural thing but why pink?! 
All of my mermaid looks tend to be very similar though, except maybe this one is showing her adorable DreamyMermaid Ears - from Lovely Alien - but again maybe that's only to hold on her fabulous Audri - by Fetch - Sunglasses as she swims through Safe Waters?!
Now once again I know that certain things aren't clear... BUT I'm learning and have made a close-up to show them off too LOL! While you're looking at it, don't miss the piercing from Zombie Suicide, this adorable little Loopy Septum is SO PRETTY, with lots of colourful gemstones for your every colour whim! 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty in Sea Unicorn Headdress RARE 
Hair: BESOM & REIGN - Killer Dollz Gacha Item in Poprocks
Ears: ((LovelyAlien)) - DreamyMermaid Ears in Moon 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Audri Glasses (Available until July 22nd at Uber
Nose Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Loopy Septum (Available until July 9th at Black Fair Monthly)
Tattoo: Izzie's - Body Mermaid Scales (Available until July 7th at Summerfest
Dress: AdoreZ - Christy Dress 
Fingers: {aii} - Webbed Hands 
Seahorse: MishMish - Seahorse in Candy (Available until July 10th at Kustom9
Pose: FOXCITY - Curves, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment