Thursday, June 13, 2019

Extra, Extra... Read all about it!

Extra, Extra... Read all about it! Today's News states that Rudhmellowen is tired in RL and plans to spend the summer in a reverse bear-like state, hibernating during the coming warm Summer months!
It's not really a scoop, I've been feeling tired for a while, but there's no rest of the wicked and I don't think that any time soon I'll be able to follow through with my hibernating plan... 
Still makes for a cute idea... Selling newspapers will also help to fund my shopping habits I guess, but that's more work for me... Seems to be a re-occurring thing for me most of the time that!
Although I guess, at least when Rudh does it, she looks cute all the time - unlike the real me that gets worn out and looking like I've had a fight with a gorilla LOL...
At the Pseudo Magazine Stand, located on Backdrop City, Rudh has taken a position selling the newspapers and in true Rudh style she's doing so looking fairly cute! A little, vintage perhaps?! Maybe that's due to her choice of outfit though, a look made up of a Vintage Shirt and Vintage Pants Set from FIKA - that funnily enough you can find at the Vintage Fair until June 16th! Although, I guess it doesn't help that I added the HUGE soft scarf and then the Consume Hair from Moon with it's adorable flat cap... 
"Wanna buy a paper, Guv'na?" 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Consume in RedHeads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: FIKA - Vintage Shirt (Available until June 16th at Vintage Fair
Pants & Suspenders: FIKA - Vintage Pants Set (Available until June 16th at Vintage Fair
Newspaper: Apple Fall - Crumpled Newspaper 
Pose: NANTRA - Taxi!, Pose 3 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Magazine Stand Set RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment