Friday, May 24, 2019

When Exhaustion makes you Cry...

It has been a busy few days for me, I've been working my little butt off in the cheese shop and now I'm more than a little exhausted. Thank heavens for the weekend I hear you say, but even then I'm being kept busy-ish with my SL job so there's no rest for the wicked. It's making me cranky, and causing a lot of stress, and that in turn is making me want to do nothing but hide from the world and cry a little... That's just what I intend to do today... 
Snuggled up in my favourite pair of silly old pyjamas - or in Rudh's case a Sakura Kigurumi Onesie in a Frankenstein design - she's going to hide away from the world and snuggle up with her cats. Shed a few tears - thanks to this rather awesome collection of "Not so Hot" poses from Image Essentials for eBento - and try to feel a little bit better... 
Now if you don't mind, I'm going to wish upon a star and hope that I get some peaceful, restful sleep... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Phase in RedHeads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tears: Arise - Running Mascara in Tone 6 
Face Wound: Izzie's - Sick Face 
Pyjamas: {Sakura} - Kigurumi Gacha Item in Frankenstein 
Pose: Image Essentials - Not So Hot, Poses 1 (Available until May 31st at eBento
Bed: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams in Wingback Bed 
Black Cat: Jian - Teddy Cuddlers in Kitten 
Grey Cat: Birdy - Shabby Cats Gacha Item in Hug-A-Bear Grey 
Box: Junk Food - Tissues Box 
Light: Krescendo - Electric Ever After Gacha in Wish upon a Star 

No comments:

Post a Comment