Saturday, May 25, 2019

Casting of a Spell...

It's time to cast a few magic spells... Someone has to do something to get Flickr working more efficiently again... I need my hourly boredom fixer lol, need to be able to scroll through the pictures whilst drinking coffee, need it to work so I can upload my addictions to the internet LOL... SOMEONE has to make it work better, and so I'm going to cast whatever spells I can get my hands on to make it work...
For some reason the magic books I had, all tell me that I need to be in the middle of a graveyard to get the spells to work. I must admit that I was feeling more than a little pessimistic about it all, but I did exactly as the spell told me. 
Find the Graverobber hat from the Reliquary - it should be available to you at the ECLIPSE - and then while wearing the hat cast the spell... I did that, no problem... It caused my eyes to itch, and I'm pretty sure there was something weird going on... A Zibska Flux - as I was told later causes the eye to leak glittery magic?! 
As soon as it had started, and the glowing orange ball that captivated me to gaze into the flames appeared, it was gone... Did it work? Was the stress of a broken Flickr over?! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: !Reliquary! - Graverobber Hat (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE
Hair: [RunAway] - Alana Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye & Lipstick: Zibska - Flux (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE
Collar: kosmii - Donor's Collar in Black (Available until May 31st at ECLIPSE
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt in Black 
Pose: NANTRA - Gaze into the Flames (Available until May 31st at Enchantment

No comments:

Post a Comment