Thursday, May 16, 2019

I wanted to be a Ballerina

That's it, my stressful working week, in regards to the cheesy job I have is done, so now it's onto my long weekend and this weekend is all about playtime and the things that make me smile. I'm going to relax and enjoy some freedom this weekend, as HellBone is away in RL and I'm being left to my own devices! Whatever will I get up to?! 
First up, a little dreaming, a little thinking back to the easier times, like when I was a little kid and Thursdays always meant one thing... Dance Lessons... I loved ballet, until I was told I was too big for it - such a bad thing to hear for a kid that loves it as a form of exercise but gets disheartened because they're too big! So for now, I'm going to relive that time, and practice a little ballet, even if it is only with my SL Barbie Doll...
I'm able to do this thanks to some awesome poses that were released a while ago from the brilliant Secret Poses store. This pose prop, aptly called The Barre, is a series of ballerina warm-up poses, involving barre work. I used to love the barre, it was my favourite thing to dance with in dance classes as pirouettes always made me dizzy LOL... 
My shoes are waiting for me to warm up before I pull them on, neatly resting with my other vintage memories on the little Dahlia stool... 
Dancing my way into my weekend! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ciara (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: REIGN - Fuzzy Wuzzy Gacha Items in Gray #7  
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - The Barre 
Table: Dahlia - Vintage Memories Gacha Item in Ballet Stool Red 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dance Hall (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment