Friday, May 31, 2019

It's Hot in the Cacti

FINALLY IT'S FRIDAY, but oh my gosh it's getting damn hot and more than a little humid. I keep turning my airconditioner on and then off again, it shouldn't have to be running all the time at the moment LOL! It's not even June until tomorrow... Here comes the summer heat, and I'm already dreading it! 
It's FAR TOO HOT ALREADY!!!
Like sitting in the middle of the desert, except in Holland there's less dry heat and more take two steps and sweat your butt off heat!! You know me though, when something happens in RL, it seems to be amplified through Rudh and pictures are created, and that is exactly what happened today. I guess you could say it's a bit of a look of the day, but heat aside it was inspired by some AWESOME shoes...
These shoes are from Pure Poison, and they are the Arizona Sandals. I have to admit I have a bit of an addiction to cacti in RL, so when I saw these I had to have them... I added an adorable pair of anklets from Ama that you can grab now at Whimsical... BUT I have to admit they aren't that clear in the photo, so being good I've added the ad boards. 
To dress the rest of my body, I chose something simple yet girlie, and also bearing a hidden surprise depending on the dress you choose hehe... It's a dress by MuggleBorn - that's available at Something Extra, which gives you a hint of the surprise!!
What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH -Surrender in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: MuggleBorn - Tanya Set (Available until June 15th at Something Extra
Anklet: Ama - Amelia Anklets (Available until June 16th at Whimsical
Shoes: Pure Poison - Arizona Sandals 
Pose: FOXCITY - Stairs (Sitting), Pose 6 
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Mexico (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment