Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Quirky, Kooky, Cute

So today I'm having a lazy day with my family, that's right I'm still in the UK and won't be home for a few days to come yet. Things will be slowing down with my blog right now, I have two posts ready to go then I'm afraid you will need to wait until I'm back home again hehe... Not that that's very long now, I'll be home again on Monday! 
Today though because I'm having a lazy day I have something that I'd taken pictures of a long time ago that I'm going to share... Lazy I know but the things in it are so cute how can I not resist sharing it?! 
I love making outfits that are kinda kooky cute, and this is no exception to that. It's not something that I needed to blog - pose aside perhaps which is a pose from -Extra-  - but I just loved the outfit and wanted to share it with everyone. 
It seemed a bit kooky cute in a possible fashionista kinda way, which is why I am in a tailor's workshop, but I just love the entire look I have going on here... I've said that more than once in this post and I will no doubt say it again but YAY I LOOK ADORABLE!! 
I teamed a gorgeous Dreamy Fall Dress - from fashionably dead - in this rich forest silk, with some cute Polka Tights - from The Secret Store - to give it that kinda quirky look. Then accessorized my hair and face with a Navy + Copper Wig - called Lungo - and some over-sized Zombie Suicide glasses! 
Is it just me, or is this cute?? Does anyone actually agree with me or do you think I look weird?? LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Navy + Copper - Lungo in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Zombie Suicide - Dae Glasses 
Dress: (fashionably dead) - Dreamy Fall Dress in Forest 
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights 
Pose: -Extra- - Shy Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment