Sunday, February 3, 2019

Waiting for things to Develop...

I have a passion for taking pictures, no matter whether it's in RL or in SL, I love taking pictures of all kinds of different things. Most of my SL photography tends to be of Rudh - I'll admit that but I do love the chance to take pictures of others too. In RL I'm constantly taking pictures with my phone capturing shots of all sorts of different things. 
I've always fancied getting an old school polaroid Camera just for capturing fun, weird photos as instant memories! So the Thrift Cameras from Junk Food really caught my attention... I couldn't resist playing with them, though I get the feeling that I'm going to find it hard to wait for them to develop lol... 
While I wait for things to develop though, let me just say "Isn't my outfit super cute?!" It's a Petite Mort release for ACE, the Bib Overalls and the Sweetheart Tops are sold separately and come in a range of colours so there is something to suit everyone's taste, and I love that the pieces can be mixed and matched with other things!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Nylah in Redhead (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Petite Mort - Sweetheart Top in Periwinkle (Available until February 28th at ACE
Pants: Petite Mort - Bib Overalls in Light Blue (Available until February 28th at ACE
Pose: FOXCITY - Oki Doki, Pose 7 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - Neighbourhood (Available for use at Backdrop City
Camera & Polaroids: Junk Food - Thrift Cameras (Available until February 16th at Hipster Men's Event
Plants: dust bunny - Pom Pom Plant in Mixed 
Rug: Birdy - Boudoir Gacha Item in Rug Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment