Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bad Girls Club

Welcome ladies and gents, to the Bad Girls Club... 
I'm going to warn you now, over the next few posts things might get a little kinky, and perhaps a little twisted, but in all honesty that's NOT REALLY my fault! There's so many naughty events opening their doors at the moment, that I simply cannot hold back my inner slut and she's breaking free whether I want her to or not LOL... 
Anyway, like I said, Welcome to the Bad Girls Club... 
The greeter on the door, although dressed in some very gorgeous lingerie from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - which is available to get your hands on now at Slutry - she's the charming, sultry start to the entry into the Bad Girls Club. There's definitely "Something Better" - a pose from elephante pose by the way - waiting for you on the inside, kinks for every taste.
Come on inside, let me tickle your fantasy... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [RunAway] - Sue in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lingerie: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Marilyn Babydoll (Available February 13 - March 2 at Sultry
Pose & Prop: elephante poses - Something Better. Pose 5 (Available until February 16th for LoveSick Hunt) 
Backdrop: HERA - Bad Girls Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment