Friday, February 15, 2019

6 Years of Gators

I actually cannot believe that I am posting this right now, after all of the crazy ups and downs of the past year, it's awesome to be able to tell you that today - Saturday February 15th 2019 - the Gators MC is turning 6! Six years ago today, HellBone decided enough was enough, watching an MC slowly start to slide into drama, and that it was time he started something for himself.I was dragged along for the ride, and damn what a ride it's been! We've made some amazing friends, lost some ex-friends, and had a barrel of laughs, as well as a few disappointments but as I've said before it's been a HELL of a ride! 
We're hosting one hell of a party to celebrate today and tomorrow... There's gonna be some music and a DJ Battle between two of our kick-ass Gator DJs - I have to root for HellBone since he's not only my President but my Hubby too LOL - and then tomorrow, Saturday February 16th, we have some games with prizes to be won at the Gator MC Carnival! You're welcome to come and join the fun - it's all gonna be at the Gators MC event space! 
Luckily though, since it was a special event I was able to get HellBone to spend two minutes posing with me... RARE I KNOW! I've been naughty though and put us in two different poses, from two different stores... My pose is a release from -Extra- called Party Girl, and it comes with the balloon. The pose I'm using for HellBone is actually part of a couple pose from Secret Poses called "Let's Celebrate" - as you can see he's not very good at opening a bottle of champagne, maybe he will get it open before the party starts! 

What is he wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Nylah in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Vest: Only available by becoming a Gator
Pants: VINYL - Fallout Open Fly Jeans in Desaturated Blue 
Rudh Pose: -Extra- - Party Girl 
HellBone Pose: Secret Poses - Let's Celebrate (Bento) 

No comments:

Post a Comment