Sunday, April 22, 2018

When the Gift Box is this AWESOME...

I've been shopping today... It's a great way to spend a Lazy Sunday, but on my travels I found something super exciting and I HAVE to share it with you... 
I was checking out landmarks for stores I know and love, one of those is the pose store Reve Obscura, and when I landed I spotted something kinda new... There was a new store close by called N.Skizb, and it drew my attention!!! Let me tell you a little bit about what I found... 
N.Skizb is a pose store, very similar in style to the poses made by Reve Obscura - which makes a little sense seeing as the pose maker is the lady of Mr. Lyriqz Xue of Reve Obscura - you can get single statics for women, the three as yet available couples poses and even some VERY awesome props poses! I was very impressed by what I saw, and although the store is still fairly empty, you can tell that even though it's early days, this store is going to be great!!! 
I bought myself a few pretty poses - no doubt I'll end up going back in for more too - and I suppose I should point out that until April 26th all of the currently available poses are 50% Off... 25L ONLY FOR SINGLES AND PROPS, AND 50L ONLY FOR COUPLES POSES!!! FTW!!! 
Though what caught my attention most, before I'd even tried the poses themselves, was the box that they came packaged in... YES I am posing with the store box in my picture today, but when you see such a cute box how can you not be more than a little excited by the predictably amazing things to come... I am really looking forward to this new store's designs, and cannot wait to see what they come up with, but don't trust me... LOOK AT THE HEART TOAST BOX, REMEMBER THERE IS A 50% OFF SALE AND GO LOOK FOR YOURSELVES... RUN PEOPLE RUN!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #BESOM - Claire in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Spirit - Alexix Top in Gray 
Left Bracelet: MUKA - Claire 
Right Bracelet: Katat0nik - Self Diagnosis Bracelet Gacha Item in Zombie 
Pants: villena - Ripped Front Jeans in Gray (Available until May 10th at Kustom9
Fishnets: villena - Fishnet 
Pose: *N.Skizb* - Store Purchase Box (Only available if you BUY a pose from the store!!) 
Backdrop: AMITOMO - Retrowave GACHA Item in RARE3 (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment