Saturday, April 28, 2018

Murderous Mermaids Need Baths Too!!

I'm going to try something a little different today... Something that I'm not normally used to doing and by stepping out of the box who knows what will happen...
Today I'm going to try to be a furniture blogger LOL... This means that although Rudh may make a little appearance in the photo, it's not actually all about her today.Trust me she's not happy about it, it's always about her LOL, but today it's actually more about her bathroom!!!
I never wanted a bathroom in SL, it's one of those things that some people love they need the realism but I couldn't help myself when I saw the most gorgeous bathroom set from FAPPLE!
Fapple made the most gorgeous bathroom set, the Murderous Mermaid set which has been released for this month's Pocket Gacha. In fact I loved it so much I had to create myself my own new bathroom in the Trompe Loeil Suffolk Beach Hut...
The Murderous Mermaid collection features everything you can see in my gorgeous bathroom - besides the round rug - is available in the gacha collection. I really love the aquarium sink and all the pretty little decorative goodies!!

What is in the Picture;
Furniture: Fapple - Mermaid Gacha Items (Available until May 14th for PocketGacha)
Round Rug: [ zerkalo ] - Wicker Rug (Past Gift)
Building: Trompe Loeil - Suffolk Beach Hut in Filey

No comments:

Post a Comment