Monday, April 23, 2018

Parental Advisory... Explicit Content and Paranoia!

It's the start of a new week, one where I'm kinda excited to be going back to work. I never thought I'd feel this way about a shop job but I LOVE it!!! Though there is ONE minor problem that I have and I'm really trying hard to contend with it. In my vocabulary I tend to sometimes - especially in SL - be a little colourful... So much so that the MC have joked I need a swear jar! Now I'd never be able to do that working with the public so I'm keeping it in check but sometimes it wants to just burst out of me... I should come with a Parental Advisory, like Rudh does... 
See, she wears it emblazoned across her chest... It's the safest thing to do with her and her potty mouth LOL... It was all thanks to this awesome shirt from JamBee that she was able to share her explicit warning! Though I guess from the look of her, and the things she's done in the past you may have already guessed that by now LOL... 
She went to play the new Paranoia Game, which runs at Ironwood Hills until April 30th - and she highly recommends it because it was fun and the prizes were cool - and I guess it's a kinda sorta look of the day really, but DON'T MISS THE PARANOIA!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Josie Hair in Reds (Available until May 5th at Equal10
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: MONS - Extreme Choker in Silver 
Top: JamBee - Sign Fishnet Top in #explicit 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Black 
Pants: villena - Destroyed Mom Jeans in Light Blue 
Boots: -KC- - Elysa Boots 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Sight Unseen, Pose 6 (Available until April 30th at ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment