Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dragon Scales in Fairy Tales...

I feel like blogging something a little bit fantasy fairytale today... I'm not actually feeling all that well, and all I want to do is hide! So I decided to sit away from it all and write something here, it always makes me feel better. I feel I could slip into dreamland in RL without warning, I'm feeling drained and shivery... Uh oh that really doesn't seem good, does it? 
Rudh lives her life in my dreamland... Today something a little bit dark and fantasy but I guess a little less macabre than my usual happy feeling. You can tell there's something a little off!!! 
You can kinda tell she's not that great today, Rudh isn't even noticing the wax on her hand.
While out exploring the Ironwood Hills, I was inspired by this dark forest tunnel location, and for some reason my mind slipped to a fantasy place, where I wear dragon scales - thanks to the Ama Dragonborn Gacha Pauldrons - and can hold Witchcraft Summoning Candles till the wax drips over my hands... 
For now though I think it may be early to bed... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory & Insects: LODE - Primula Gacha Items 
Hair: Truth - Astra (Past Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Upper Top: [The Forge] - Chain Mail Vest in Steel 
Shoulders: Ama. - Dragonborn Gacha Items in LootBox Shoulder Scales 
Lower Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Pose:  WitchCraft - Summoners Candles 

No comments:

Post a Comment