Wednesday, October 4, 2017

An Enchanted Warrior

The dark magic has taken over and although I've said it before I will say it again, I'm SO EXCITED that October has finally arrived! For the month I'm going to be letting my imagination run wild and that means there will be a lot of blood but a lot of magic too... 
Today I'm doing something pretty but magical, one of my dear friends won something gorgeous and decided that I would be the lucky girl that was gifted it... You KNOW that as soon as I tried it on my creativity level went through the roof hehe... 
Deep in the Mysts of Eyr, an enchanted Warrior that hunts in the swamp... Searching for magic that can be harvested and taken back to her tribe. A harvester of souls perhaps?! 
From the LootBox at the camp, she wears the gorgeous Belle Epoque Headdress of Intense Power, a gorgeous combination with her Samira !deviousMind silks, a sign that she is this tribes enchanted warrior!

What is she wearing;
Head & Accessory: Belle Epoque - Intense Power Gacha Item in RARE LootBox (Available until October 20th at LootBox Gacha
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: !deviousMind - Samira Gacha Items in ONYX (Available until October 20th at LootBox Gacha
Pose: Signature Pose - State of Mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment