Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Demonic Carny Children

Demonic me seems to be having dominance over all other sides of my darker self at the moment... I'm not complaining but I will say that she's very much suppressing the prettier girlier normal side of my wardrobe quite a lot, so don't expect normal too often for a while longer at least lol... 
Today the little demon child in me wants to get all excited over an event I participated in last night... You may have heard of Ironwood Hills, well this year they have an interactive hunt taking place and it's FUN!!! There's some great prizes and maybe if you're good I will share some of those with you soon... Still while you're there watch out for the little demonic me that is haunting the carnival!!! 
OK OK so you don't have to be that good, it's the season of mischief it being Halloween and all, so I'll show you as a teaser ONE of the hunt prize items, and more may follow very soon... 
The item that you can win by completing the hunt that I want to show you today is this adorable teddybear. The Demon Teddy is part of a set of two - holdable as shown and a backpack version - from PSYCHO.Byts
To make the look match the teddy was kinda interesting to do LOL, I wanted something cute and childlike but also demonic... Then I remembered this older but still awesome dress I had stashed away from Valentina E, which seemed to work like a crazy charm with this amazing hair from Puft! After that it was just a matter of making myself look demonic... A task that in my inventory is fairly simple to do... 
Anyway if you want a bear, you need to head to the Ironwood Hills... Just beware of the crazies that hide there!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Puft - Rhythm in Darks 
Horns: aii - Kintsukuroi Horns & Tattoo 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: Awear - Face Tattoo in Evil 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Dress: Valentina E - Blaze Ruffled Dress in Red & Ivory 
Bear: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Demon Teddy  (Available until November 5th at Ironwood Hills
Pose: Signature Pose - Satomi 

No comments:

Post a Comment