Sunday, October 22, 2017

Walking the Hell Hounds

I'm still well on a roll with my Halloween costumes, they make me so happy and this time of year calls for the weird kookieness to come pouring out of my brain... Normally I try to compact the need to be weird but right now, you're getting as much as my little head can give you, which is a lot even when you consider that I've had a migraine for the last two days... 
Today the Devil child in me is getting out again... Taking her little Hell Hounds for a walk!!
Deep in the heart of The Forgotten is a series of hellish tunnels that are perfect for walking these adorable little Hell Hound Puppies... One day they will grow up into evil and macabre dealers of doom but right now, aren't they so freaking cute?!! 
This outfit, the puppies included, are actually part of a set that was made up by a brilliant pairing of Tentacio and PSYCHO.Byts for this current round of The Epiphany... I want to take a moment to say YAY PSYCHO.Byts for being included in The Epiphany, it's awesome to see how much this brand has grown and I am still as obsessed with it as I was the day I found it a few years ago!!! 
OH and while we're on the subject of The Epiphany, isn't this hair from Doe AWESOME!!! It's a release in their machine at the event and comes in Angellic or Devilish - each with the opposing style head accessory, angels get horns and devils get halos, that I admit I have decided not to wear here. 
I finished the look with some thigh High Bax Boots, an AsteroidBox Collar and some seriously bad looking Burned Heretic Wounds - from CURELESS & DISORDERLY - that may explain why she's now stuck as a demon?! 
Just a side note before I finish today, the pose I'm using is by someone that may not be totally well known for their poses - Zombie Suicide made a collection of Bento Poses that are available at this month's BodyFy until October 24th. You can see what the set looks like by checking the flickr page of the store's owner Isis Zamin, or by clicking here
Standing still for too long in this place can get a little hot though, so it's time I finished this walk!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Angelic & Devilish Gacha Item in 14 Devilish Indecisive RARE (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany
Horns: {aii} - Kintsukuroi Horns & Tattoo 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Burn Wound: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Burned Heretic RARE 
Upper Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Outfit & Pets (Including Bodysuit & Gloves): Tentacio & PSYCHO.Byts - Eternal Night Gacha Items (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany)
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Bento Pose Set in Peace 3 (Available until October 24th at BodyFy

No comments:

Post a Comment