Saturday, October 28, 2017

My Birthright as a Ghost hunter

Aside from the fact that October is officially AWESOME, there are things that always make me excited about this month... One of those things is the fact that one of the channels Hellbone and I watch on TV runs lots of programmes about Ghost Hunting... They always make me laugh and I cannot get enough of them, so when ID channel started Ghostober I knew I was in for a good giggle! 
Another awesome thing about this month is that the Pulse Games open... I look forward to these every year, and this year it was a Birthright... 
This year's "Birthright" Pulse game really didn't disappoint. They are so well planned and everything has that creepy edge that is perfect for Halloween, I thoroughly enjoyed doing it with my bestieface...
I wanted to use the location to promote it without trying to give too much away... So I went ghost hunting and had a rather shocking experience...
I had a camera that I'd picked up from Action at the last round of The Arcade, and some ghost hunting tools like this Presence Reader from HopScotch, and thought I was ready for whatever I'd come across... I was WRONG...
Standing in the darkness, looking through the viewfinder of the camera I felt a very strange sensation, it was like there was something playing with my hair... I couldn't quiet work it out... I will have to analyse the footage and see what we caught whilst ghost hunting... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: [Nani] - Kiran Hair in Greyscale
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Camera: Action - Used Cars Gacha Item in Holdable Camera Ash
Top: SEUL - Unravel Top in Gray
Devise: HopScotch - Presence Reader Static
Jeans: [Cynful] - Sadystika's Flare Jeans in Dark Denim
Pose: Signature Pose - Bubsy

No comments:

Post a Comment