Saturday, October 14, 2017

School for Ghouls

Happy Friday the 13th to you all, for me it's actually already Saturday as I am awake and working the late late shift, but in the US it's still that most special of superstitious days. That special day when the Gregorian Calendar causes the 13th day to fall on a Friday, it's one of those days when some people are even too afraid of what may occur to get out of bed. 
For me it's just another day, although the living dead doll in me rejoices a little as the feeling of tension and fear fills the air!! My little dead dolly is off to School for Ghouls today...
I will admit that as soon as I think of School and Ghoul in the same sentence I'm thinking of a cartoon called Monster High - if you have no idea about what it is, google it LOL, and I will lose cool points with some people I'm sure... Let's face it though, if I'd had the option between Barbie and Monster High dolls when I was a little girl, it would have been Barbie WHO?
Taken at Arranmore in their awesome little classroom, I see that I'm not the first to class today, although I wonder how she manages to get away without wearing the school uniform?! 
Her uniform - as I had to wear a uniform in RL when I went to school, so she can wear one at Ghoul School - is actually really adorable, though you can see her ribs in it a little hehe... It's a Gacha Release from PSYCHO.Byts that is available until October 31st for The Secret Hideout. I warn you the dress I'm wearing is a rare one, but the common dresses that come without the skeletal middle are just as cute!!
Her face freshly scarred - thanks to an awesome new wound created by Pimp My Shit's Zombie Tattoo at this month's BodyFy - and a basket of bone chilling goodies for her spooky teacher, she's ready for night school for ghouls! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: Pimp My Shit - Zombie Tattoo (Available until October 24th at BodyFy
Outfit (Including Dress, Hands, Eye-Patch, Hair & Socks): PSYCHO.Byts - Dead Claudia Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at The Secret Hideout
Basket: CURELESS - Little Red Wolf Gacha Item in Harvest Basket White (Available until October 20th at LootBox Gacha)
Pose: Image Essentials - Girl Next Door 1 (Available until October 31st at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment