Thursday, October 12, 2017

Princess Rudhie at the Bully's Bar

Have so much in the way of macabre and horrible and dead stuff to play with at the moment, but I guess sometimes I should take a bit of a break and start talking about other things... I know that once I am in the midst of writing this I will be fine but it's taking a good hard kick up the bum to get myself motivated to share something that's pretty rather than horrible! 
It's for a good cause though so I guess that it's worth it to take a break... Today I'll be sharing some more from the Rally to Rescue, Ghost Bully's MC charity event that means you can shop and donate to Operation Delta Dog all at once! 
The little uber princess girlie in me, forced her way out of the terrifying horror that is dominating my wardrobe at the moment for a night out. She took her little dog to the bar at the Ghost Bully's Sim and although I'm not sure that a little chihuahua would be the kind of dog that Operation Delta Dog deals with?! It's perfect for little barbie Rudhie, the princess as declared by her Supernatural Necklace, in her somewhat barely there insanya Sakura dress... The dress is available for 100% donation at the Rally to Rescue event until October 20th!
She looks like she's out to bag more than a shopping bargain though, wonder where those strapping Biker boys are hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Natalie in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bubblegum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum! 
Necklace: Supernatural - Belle White 
Dress: insanya - Sakura in Color2 (Available until October 20th at Rally to Rescue
Dog: Jian - Cheeky Chihuahuas in 13 Black Held 
Pose: Image Essentials - Trendy Girls 5

No comments:

Post a Comment