Monday, October 24, 2016

An Evil Little Tooth Fairy

Ever woken up from a terrible nightmare only to find yourself laughing about it? 
I did that this morning, I was laughing so hard until I realised that it was in fact Monday morning and there would be no point in me going back to sleep for a mere 15 minutes! I was not pleased! 
Yet the idea of the nightmare has stuck with me, and I wanted to share something a little horrible with you this morning - tis the season after all!! 
So today, I am a morbid tooth fairy... I'm fluttering into your room at night and stealing teeth - not just those under your pillows though, OH NO I want them ALL!!! 
And yes I am stealing them from the mouths of little children MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... 
Sorry I get so into character sometimes! It's really not my fault though, I shop, I buy things and I find myself creating characters based entirely on these items. Today it was the turn of a new collar that I bought from Le Morte called Toothless - and yes I have included a close up shot below just so that you can see what I am actually talking about - but it seemed perfect with the older but still one of my favourite necklaces, the KOSH "Toothfairy Necklace", which was where my idea was born LOL... 
As soon as I knew what my character was going to be I started to make the blood appear! There was lots of blood! All over my dress - from Kaithleen's - my special gloves - from Jian - and the ball & chain which keep me trapped in my job! Though that might have been caused by the nasty scarring I have all over my fairy body - thanks to The White Crow - because I am allergic to fairy sparkles and the gossamer of my wings. 
Anyway, I cannot be one to complain, least the job keeps me busy - and fed - though the dinner I had a Crowley Hall was not enough... Time to move on to the next unsuspecting victim hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Sunday Hair in Reds (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lip Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Wounds: The White Crow - Inside 
Collar: Le Morte - Toothless in Black (Available until November 15th at Kawaii Project
Necklace: KOSH - The Toothfairy Necklace 
Wings: DRD - Fairy Wings in Monotome 
Sparkles: Pancake Dinner - Sparkle! 
Dress: Kaithleen's - Bloody Fae Dress in White 
Gloves: Jian - Sanderson's Gloves in Bloody 
Ball & Chain: B.C.C - Jenny&Megan - Shackles Blood 
Bloody Feet: Clemmm - Bloody Feet 
Pose: Signature Pose - Hoppala!, Pose Set 007 (Falling) 
Close Up Pose: Image Essentials - Swag 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment