Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What No WiFi at Geeks'N'Nerds?!

So much horrible Halloweeny stuff going on that I am getting uber distracted by it, and forgetting the fact that there are other things in life which need to be remembered LOL... Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016 has started and oooooh there is some awesome stuff to be had this year. 
I was lucky enough to be accepted to the blogging team - was a surprise when it happened trust me - but there is just SO MUCH awesome stuff that I am not sure where to begin! So I decided for a little inspiration I'd head on into the event and take a look around... It looks brilliant, set in a space station environment - all futuristic and high tech looking - but what the heck... All that technology and a girl can't even get a WiFi signal?!!!
Hey, who am I kidding, who needs WiFi when you're already in SL right?! BUT that does lead me to a very good point which is that this is one of the poses from Fashiowl's Wifi Problems pose collection that is available at the Fair.
All of the items that I am wearing today at Geeks'N'Nerds Items... Released from some awesome designers. The top is part of an outfit from Moon Elixir that can be bought as separates for mixing and matching or wearing alone - called Maverick - it's a really cute set and I LOVE the top! Then I went a little kittenish with the accessories! An adorable USB Choker from katat0nik - that's a perfect item for a geek to carry around because well you never know when you will need one - in a Rare Kitty design, and some freaking cute Nerd Kitty Glasses - from 187 -  that have a HUD with so many different lense and bow colour options that it's hard to choose! 
Don't miss all these things and MANY more - there are a lot more posts coming from me I assure you - at the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair this year, and I promise you, you don't need to worry about WiFi troubles at the event... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Atomic - Devilish in Fire Engine Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Glasses: 187 - Nerd Kitty Glasses in Black (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Sadayakko Lipsticks
Choker: *katat0nik* - USB Choker Gacha in kitty1 RARE (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)
 Top: Moon Elixir - Maverick (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black
Pose: Fashiowl - Wifi Problems 3 (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment