Friday, October 28, 2016

I'm screaming for Ice Cream!

Tis going to be a busy day today for me... Two jobs and a Gator meeting on top, but aside from that because let's face it that's pretty much normal for me now, but I'm also going to be getting into a fight for some concert tickets and that always puts me on edge LOL... So I'm going to take a couple of hours befor they go on sale to just sit back, with my feet up and relax at work! At least I'm going to try... I have two hours to wait till the ticket desks open and I feel like I'm going to be sick LOL I am that tense.
Maybe I need something nice to distract me, a break... Oooh an Ice Cream!!!
Never mind the fact that while I'm stopping for Ice Cream I am doing so dressed as a witch, in my awesome new - and dare I say it hunted down - outfit from Petite Mort. The top and skirt - with it's lace shawl - can both be found in the Petite Mort Trick or Treat Hunt, which is taking place in the main store until October 31st. What a great way to get yourself a really cute outfit for Halloween and spend a fun half hour?!
Now where is a fun place to go for ice cream... How about a theme park? Personally I LOVE the theme park that is Everwinter. I know there is a sad story behind it, but seriously it's the best place for a Dead Dolly to enjoy a day at a theme park location...
When I asked for an Ice Cream I was handed this amazing PSYCHO.Byts Monster Ice Cream and then I got even luckier winning this adorable Lost Junction Cuddle Monster on a carnival game - both of these things are available until October 31st at The Candy Fair by the way.
Now after all of that fun I just hope that I can get lucky and "win" these tickets I want... Everyone cross your fingers for me! Please?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Wish in Mermaids (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eye Patch: DirtyStories - Button Eyepatch (Available until November 3rd at Suicide Dollz)
Top: Petite Mort - Flour Sack Peasant Top (Available until October 31 for the Trick or Treat Hunt at the Mainstore)
Plushie: Lost Junction - Cuddle Monsters in #08 Pins (Available until October 31st at The Candy Fair 2016)
Ice Cream: PSYCHO.Byts - Ice Cream Monster Gacha Item in IceCream Cream/Pink (Available until October 31st at The Candy Fair 2016)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black
Skirt: Petite Mort - Gypsy Skirt and Lace Shawl(Available until October 31 for the Trick or Treat Hunt at the Mainstore)
Pose: Image Essentials - Swag 8 Mirror (Available until November 4th at Haus of Swag)

No comments:

Post a Comment