Saturday, October 29, 2016

Home for the Holidays

Like every family gathering, there is always a little feeling of pensiveness as you wander up the driveway towards your family home... For Living Dead Rudhie that feeling is always going to be a little more dangerous, I mean her family are some creepy and horrifying monsters! I LOVE Halloween and all it's monstrous beings! 
Still Rudhie is on her way home for the holidays, and I wonder what tricks and treats lay in store for her when she steps foot into the family home! 
As much as I'd love to be able to call this place home, I really have to admit that I cannot... This is the gorgeous Crowley Hall Mansion on Foggy Hill Island, a place that is well worth a visit if you're looking for something a little creepy to do this Halloween! 
She dressed up all pretty for the family gathering, wearing a lovely little dress - which is actually the October group gift - from Petite Mort, with her travelling boots - from Reign - and hat - that is attached to her Besom "Wish" Hair! 
Armed with my overnight bag, stuffed full of Halloween Candies and my faithful Skeledog I'm about to ring the bell! 
I cannot wait for this holiday to begin!!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Wish in Reds (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Dress: Petite Mort - Vega Strapless Dress (October Group Gift) 
Bag: nefarious.inventions - Fatal Procedure Bag in Brown http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ossonno/166/126/1702
Boots: REIGN - Mishi Thigh High Boots in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay 4 
Dog: JIAN - Hallow-Inu in Epiphany Exclusive Skeledog (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment