Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Geeks and Nerds are COMING!

I'm going to take a little break from the gory macabre today - don't sound too shocked it won't last long knowing me - because today is the opening of a HUGE event aimed at a special class of people... Some of the coolest people I know fit right into this culture of life... These are the people that were picked on in school and that now they are in adulthood shine like brilliant stars... In case you're wondering, I'm talking about the Geeks and the Nerds! 
Today is the official opening of this years Geeks'N'Nerds Fair, and at 12PM SLT, SL will be filled with just a little more geeky nerdy goodness! Before then I'm going to just chillax and take it easy - geeky style - because once it opens, I'm going to be shopping crazy... 
Now OK a few things to mention... Firstly YES I KNOW I'm rather scantily dressed for Geek Chic but ignore that because well, I'm not sure I could pull off true geek chic if I tried, and Secondly there won't be a URL given here for the event today. You will have to wait until my next post for that because I'm not going to risk the 'handing-out-a-SLURL-too-early gods'! 
However I do want to give you a little taste of what you can expect... So ignoring my look today, all the pretty furniture and décor that I have with me can be found at this years Fair! 
The sofa, made of Rubiks cubes - which I will be honest and admit still annoy me even to this day as I can never complete them - comes from the aptly named geeky sounding store [USB] - as does the Geek Picture on the wall! The amazing Perfect Fit Shelves - amazing because EVERYONE loves Tetris - are gacha items in the GET OUT OF MY ROOM collection from peaches, along with the Geek Sign, the Floppy Drive, and the We Pillows Three, and the cute little backpack is soon to be available in the La Baguette booth! 
Just a little taster, to get your little shopping demons all warmed up!! The event opens today at 12PM SLT, then ladies and gentlemen, it's time to get our Geeks and Nerds freak on!!!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Sunday Hair in Reds (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Outfit: WONDERLOST - Roxy Suspenders Outfit in Black 
Sofa: [USB] - Cubed Sofa (PG) (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)
Cushions: peaches - GET OUT OF MY ROOM Gacha Items in We Pillows Three (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)
Picture: [USB] - Cubed Picture in Geek (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016) 
Word: peaches - GET OUT OF MY ROOM Gacha Items in Geek Sign (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016) 
Bag: [La Baguette] - Geek'n Nerd Backpack in Game 2 White (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016) 
Shelves: peaches - GET OUT OF MY ROOM Gacha Items in Perfect Fit Shelves (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016) 
Old Computer: peaches - GET OUT OF MY ROOM Gacha Items in Floppy Drive (Coming Soon to the Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016) 

No comments:

Post a Comment