Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dance in your Underwear in the Rain!

Sometimes you just need to throw open the doors and dance in the rain, if you're brave enough to do it in your underwear even better. Sometimes it's exactly what you need to be able to let go, and it feels like a good scream. Dancing in the rain, for me, is a release I need sometimes and maybe people think I'm crazy but a little crazy is good hehe...
When I saw this underwear set from Pixicat - that will be available at Collabor88 until November 7th, and yes it has taken me that long to find time away from horror to post a pretty from the October Collabor88 - I knew I had to have it. The colours are more than a little different for me, but I couldn't resist them. So feminine, so pretty, even if my waist is a little too thin... The waist size has sparked a bit of a discussion amongst my friendship group, all the girls suggesting it looks like it would hurt and a couple of the boys saying something along the lines of it giving me a good figure. I personally cannot help looking back at this fashion and feeling more than a little sorry for the women who used them. In the past I've been involved with re-enactment - or living history - I had to wear a corset and MAN did it hurt, wearing one this narrowing would be like a form of torture!
I accessorised my dancing in the rain outfit simply, wearing my hair pulled up in a messy bun - courtsey of the Magika Beans style - and the perfect sash - created by [Commoner] - for someone who secretly runs her MC as the boys "act" like the kings of it LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Beans
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Sash: [Commoner] - Pageant Sash in Royal Queen of Everything (Past Arcade Item)
Underwear: Pixicat - Vintage Set in Playful (Available now at Collabor88)
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay 4

No comments:

Post a Comment